Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I feel like hiding in a hole somewhere...

Thanks for all the support guys - it means a ton.


Of course, after posting about my progress with Jaywalker I decided that I should actually try the thing on and it was too small! Gah! I started the ribbing over again last night, this time casting on for the larger size. I told Wes that we needed to drive to Farmington and back again so that I could catch up - the car is the only time i seem to get good chunks of knitting time anymore.
Hopefully I will be there on Tuesday - I know, I say that every week, but I really mean it this time!

-dith

4 Comments:

  • TRUST ME, YOU WON'T BE ALONE IN THAT HOLE. I wll be sitting in there right next to you.

    By Blogger Ramona, at 10:35 AM  

  • Dude.....that's why I started the Jaywalkaholics!

    By Blogger Scoutj, at 11:12 AM  

  • I'm scared to get to where I can try mine on. Hell, if it doesn't fit, I'll find someone who fits it!

    By Blogger Beverly, at 11:52 AM  

  • That's right Bev it's Jaywalker Cinderella style

    By Blogger Ramona, at 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home