Saturday, January 21, 2006

And Now a Word from Your Lawyer

Do you like how I've appointed myself? This blog is great idea. Thanks for doing it, Jamie, but do you think we could have a problem with the name? I do family law and not intellectual property but if we get sued over the name, I have a colleague in Santa Fe who specializes in intellectual property and art law. Ill call her and she'll fix us right up -- for a handsome retainer, of course! =)

I made some good progress on my jaywalkers the other night listening to old podcasts of KnitCast. Maybe this group's next step should be a podcast live from Albuquerque -- we love wool, even in the desert. But alas, all my progress on my jaywalkers had to be sacrificed. I thought I was getting gauge on size 2's but the socks were too big. So I've gone back down to 1's. Also, she does not call for using a smaller needle for the ribbing and I think the ribbing is too loose for me on the same size needle. So I've actually casted on my 76 sts on size 0's!

Now, if you'll indulge me, I'll leave you with a photo. This is because I just got my camera software loaded onto my new laptop, I transferred over 300 photos last night, and I've never uploaded a photo directly to a blog before!

The very swift swift. Isn't she beautiful? This was her first run! I got her from JoAnn on line thanks to Beverly's tip about their 50% sale last fall. Beverly and Noelle also invited me to come back to the group this past week for the jaywalker knit along. Thanks to both of them for the tip!

2 Comments:

  • Nah. We'll be okay. I'm not worried right now. It's easy for me to just change the image at the top and take out the Stitch & Bitch part. It's not in our actual URL so it's okay. It's only in the image itself

    By Blogger Scoutj, at 2:06 PM  

  • Hey, also, I just noticed that the sidebar button that says when and where we meet just says "Flying Star" and not which one... maybe we should specify, the one on Rio Grande, in case people who find this site want to join us.
    (By the way, I sent the url to my mom and she was impressed with the site design. Nice job Jaime!)

    By Blogger Cari, at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home