Thursday, January 19, 2006

For Laurie and anyone else....


needing to switch needles for Jaywalkers get these. Franzie said it's what she uses and she is the Sock Goddess! Susan Bates Sock Set for 10 bucks. You actually get 5 of 5 different sizes from 000's - 2.25's. It's a great deal. I'm off to switch mine off of the awful bamboo 1's I have. Blech!

**Edited to add - OMG! I can't believe how much easier it is to knit on these needles. It's like working with Addi Turbos! Sooooooo much happier!**

Ramona and I met there so we each bought a set and I think there were at least 4-5 more sets?

6 Comments:

  • Yep! They had a bunch of them still!

    By Blogger Scoutj, at 4:13 PM  

  • You know, I started out not liking my bamboo dpns--they're so flexible, I kept thinking I was about to snap them--but after working with them for a couple days I love them. Am I alone here?

    By Blogger Cari, at 6:32 PM  

  • Hold some for me, too! I'll be there on Saturday for sure, maybe tomorrow!

    By Blogger Beverly, at 7:15 PM  

  • Cari, the metal ones are soooooo much easier to knit with!

    By Blogger Scoutj, at 8:11 PM  

  • Thanks! I bought these about a year ago, I have them in my needle bag...Still haven't used them yet...

    By Blogger Laurie, at 8:59 AM  

  • Um, I love these metal needles. Even if I only have 1/2" of ribbing. It was much easier last night.

    By Blogger Beverly, at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home