Thursday, January 26, 2006

Roxycraft offer

Here's an offer from Roxycraft, home of adorable amagurini (ok, I can't spell and I'm too lazy to look it up. Gimmee a break. I just spent 3.5 hours talking about discourse effing analysis) for those of you who like to crochet. If you want to make these and don't crochet, I can pass on the instruction of my Gram, Jenny May.

$2.00 off any pattern
For Mailing List Subscribers Only!!!
Sale ends Saturday the January 28th, 2006 at 12am PST

How to receive your special discount:
Make sure you are ordering form the email you used to subscribe to the mailing list

Enter the code: Jan06MailDisc
into the comments section when you check out and don’t pay.
I will send you an invoice with the discounted price.
Only good for one pattern and one purchase. Any orders received after the end date will not receive this discount.

Enjoy!
-Tamie



Tamara Bower-Snow
roxycraft.com
roxy@roxycraft.com

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home