Friday, February 03, 2006

I'm all about blogging!

Hey ya'll. I've gone and done it. I launched a blog called Knitting in the Desert. And now I cannot stop posting photos and I probably will be dreaming of posts and spending hours and hours learning how to download those little buttons and put them on my blog and learning how to make those little buttons and -- ok, I better stop and eat something. But I'd love it if you all would stop in and have a look and tell me if anything is too stupid or hard to read or understand or navigate. There are two posts so far. Oh god I am way too excited.

2 Comments:

  • IT looks good but I can't comment!

    By Blogger Scoutj, at 3:57 PM  

  • That's weird, Jamie. Bev was able to. I'll go check it out. Thanks for trying. It looks so puny compared to your fancy new website. Way to go! The site really is amazing. Noelle is trading me knitting lessons for some help spiffing my blog up so hopefully it'll get a little more exciting pretty soon.

    By Blogger LMB Knits, at 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home