Thursday, March 30, 2006

Crochet? And a Fun Sounding Swap

First, a few of you have mentioned wanting to learn some crochet. My gram, Jennie May, taught me on a car ride from CT to OH when I was 19. I still remember a whole lot of what Jennie May showed me, and I'll be glad to share with anyone who's interested. Just let me know who wants a lesson, and we'll figure out a good time. Maybe a Crafty Friday in April?

Also, check out this swap that the scissors squad put on. Doesn't that sound like fun? Maybe we can set something up for the October Taos trip--I know there are people from all over coming to join us there...we should think about an inter-SnB swap.

I'm rambling. See you all on Tuesday! xx

5 Comments:

  • I LOVE both ideas!!

    By Blogger strangelittlemama, at 4:52 AM  

  • Me too! The swap could be a lot of fun, especially if we don't limit it to just knitting.

    By Blogger Cari, at 6:29 PM  

  • Ok, I'll be glad to partner up with someone to organize said swap. I think it would be a lot of fun to do the first night at the Taos Wool Festival...so anyone else with the urge to organize, let me know!

    Also, I'll bring a crochet hook and yarn on Tuesday. You do the same if you want a beginner's lesson. Interweave Crochet has some cute patterns! Just sayin'

    By Blogger Beverly, at 10:42 PM  

  • I'll help!!! Let's tawk!

    By Blogger Scoutj, at 6:59 AM  

  • Hello I somehow stumbled upon this blog when I was searching under the words albuquerque and crochet. I have just started back doing my crochet and would love to find a like minded group to meet with. This was and old post I saw(06) so I am not sure it still happening

    By Blogger juniemarie, at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home