Wednesday, March 22, 2006

This is a repeat


I wanted to say a very heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone at last night's meeting...

Thanks to all of you WONDERFUL WOMEN, you turned one of the worst days I have had in a long time into one of the BEST!!! I cannot begin to express the appreciation I have for each and every one of you and how blessed I truly feel to have the opportunity to have had all of you in my life!!! The birthday cake was unexpected and the card is now hanging up in my cube to remind me of all of the love and support I was lucky enough to get from you last night :-) Yes, tears still come to my eyes today remembering how ALL of you helped me out...

You all gave me a wonderful gift last night by just being there and experiencing your company... I hope that someday I can pay each and every one of you back!!!!

====================================
I know I sent this through the Yahoo group today, but I wanted to post this in case there are folks from last night who do not recieve email through the group... You are all the greatest group of women!!!!! Thank you again for everything!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home