Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Shadow Shawl-a-long

In case you didn't read about this on the Yahoo Group site...Jamie and I are both going to make the Shadow Shawl after we finish with Sockapaloooza. Does anyone else want to make it as a summer a-long project, like we did (well, I didn't finish, ok, whatever) for the Jaywalkers? Village Wools has the pattern, and if you haven't seen their koigu selection lately, you owe it to yourself!

Leave a comment if you're interested...let's plan to cast on the first Tuesday in May...sound good?

3 Comments:

  • Wait a cotton-pickin' minute here... I KNOW I am not the ONLY one who was at Village Wools on Saturday picking up the right yarn for this shawl... HINT-HINT!!!

    I will be there and ready to cast on... Scout, please remember to bring me a pattern and I will pay you for it at SnB on the 2nd of May...

    By Blogger Laurie, at 12:20 PM  

  • I so totally didn't plan on doing this but there I was ending my Lenten yarn diet by buying that yarn. I blame peer pressure.

    By Blogger The Little (Knitting) Hedgehog, at 2:28 AM  

  • I'm really tempted... would anyone be willing to give me a rough estimate as to the cost of the yarn? Thanks...

    By Blogger LQ, at 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home